Feb 5, 2013

elle | when she was a little peanut

Remember Miss Ella Bella? I've been photographing this little peanut since she was only a few months old. However, I'm finally getting around to her pics because there were over 1,000 of them to sort through. Yes, you read that right - 1,000!

So here's some fun images from my every day photo adventures with Elle when my family babysat her. I'm shooting another family session with her, and I can't wait to show her off to you :) She is such a big girl now.

P.S. Did I mention Elle has a new baby sis named Julia? And she's just as precious. Stick around for more cuteness overload!

Toes!
<3 that button nose.
I adore moments like this.


What a doll.

So glad I made those baby headbands a few weeks earlier. Worked out perfectly for Elle and I :)


LOVE this pic!



Don't mess with me Miss Bunny!

As you can tell, she's a natural at modeling. I didn't even have to pose her.



When Elle started to crawl.
Then came the teething days.

Teheheheh.

Happy baby!
 
Can we go inside now? It's cold you crazy woman!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...